Rush Child Passport


Choose an office: Orlando or Miami

Please note that in order to process a first time passport for a minor you must have your documentation and identifications verified and executed by a Passport Acceptance Agent at a Passport Acceptance Facility.

This requires the parents and the child to be present. Please see Step 1 – Section B section for information on how to apply if both parents cannot appear. We can help make this process fast and easy. Just follow the 3 steps listed below.

STEP 1-Gather the following documents

A. APPLICATION FORM DS #11 -(Click here) 
Please click the link above to fill out the application form. Once completed please print. You will notice the printed application will have a bar code on page #5 that appears on the top left hand corner next to the traveler’s name. The State Department requires us to use this form as it allows for error detection and is easier to enter into their systems.

B. Consent Form Click below to get the form B. If both parents cannot appear at the Passport Acceptance Facility the non-attending parent must submit a notarized consent form #3053. The notary and the signee must sign on the same day. If these dates do not match the form will be denied.

Nonattending parent must submit a copy of their valid ID Front and back

C. Proof of Citizenship.

  • Certified copy of birth certificate
  • A previous U.S. passport (expired over 5 years)
  • Naturalization certificate (original)

D. 1 Passport sized photo

Click here to see passport photo regulations

E. Proof of Departure

One of these:

  • Copy of airline tickets
  • Copy of itinerary or reservation
  • Letter on Company’s Letterhead (if child is traveling with parents on company business)

F. Letter of Authorization

Authorization Letter:  Provided to you once your order is placed. Once your order has been placed we will then call you regarding your order and provide you with the proper authorization letter that will allow us to process your documentation in the time frame you have requested.

G. Parents must provide valid driver’s license or valid passport

H. Government Fees:

The government fees for a minor’s passport are $213.32. These fees have to be paid at the Passport Acceptance Facility. They are paid in the following manner: One check or money order for $178.32 and $35.00 in cash.

If you chose to get the passport card in addition to the book please prepare a check or money order for $193.32. Your check must not be a starter check and must have your full name and address on it. * Checks that do not have addresses are rejected by the Department of State.


STEP 2-After you have gathered all the documentation in Step #1, it is now time to find your nearest Passport Acceptance Facility.

To find your nearest facility click here

What happens at the Acceptance Facility:

Simply advise the clerk that you are there to expedite your passport and are using our service to process the request. Both parents or one parent with a #3053 form must be present along with the minor. Please show the authorization letter to show that you are authorizing us to process your request. The clerk will collect your documents and government fees. He will then verify your materials and place all your materials into an envelope and seal it. Once this is done all you have to do is send it out to us. We’ll take it from there.

Step 3 – Book your appointment to drop off the documents.

%d bloggers like this: