We have been helping travelers obtain visas for India for over 20 years. Avoid the drive to the consulate. Let us help you obtain your visa to India with as little hassle as possible. If you have any questions please call or stop by. We would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. PVM Indian Visa Processing Times & Service Fees: Business or Tourist Visa – 10 to 15 Business Days $110.00 E-visa – 6-10 Business Days $45.00
Follow the 4 steps listed below:
Step #1 – Gather the requirements
Step #2 – Sign Your application
Step #3 – Pay and Confirm
Step #4 – Ship to Us
Documents required for tourist visa to India
STEP 1- Gather the required documents
A. Application form (Click here) – Please use the link provided to fill out the form. Florida residents with a valid Florida ID please select USA Atlanta under the Indian Mission section. Please call us if you have any trouble.
B. Drivers License–Clear copy of your valid driver’s license or a copy of your utility bill showing your full address. Your license or utility bill must be from Florida, U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico. If this is not the case, please let us know.
C. Valid Passport – Your valid passport (must be valid for 6 months and must be signed)
D. 1 Passport sized photo (Applicants must not wear glasses)
Click here to see passport photo regulations
E. A completed and signed Indian Declaration Form.
F. Additional Particulars Form
A completed and signed Additional Particulars Form.
This form is available here.
G. CKGS Disclaimer Form
H. Former Citizens of India (If Applicable)
Former Indian Nationals that have been Naturalized must provide copy of stamped Renunciation Form or Deemed Surrender Certificate in order to apply..
I. For Minors (Under 18 Years Old)
Your US passport must be valid for 6 months or more on the date you enter India.
• Application form. The minor must sign or print his or her name in the signature box under the photograph on page one. Minors that are too young to print their name should have their thumbprint stamped into the box in blue or black ink. The second page of the application form must be signed by both parents.
• Birth certificate. A photocopy of the applicant’s birth certificate. The birth certificate must be the “long form” certificate which shows the names and nationalities of the applicant’s parents. Applicants born outside of the US who cannot obtain a copy of their birth certificate may submit a copy of an official document issued by Government authorities, provided it shows their personal particulars like name, date of birth, parents names, and nationality. Foreign language documents must be accompanied by a notarized English translation.
• Parental Authorization. A Parental Authorization for Minors form from the Indian Consulate, signed by both parents and NOTARIZED. This form is available here
• Parents’ passport copies. NOTARIZED copy of the information pages of both parents’ signed passports.
• Parents’ driver’s licenses. NOTARIZED copy of both parents’ driver’s licenses.
Do you have other questions regarding the visa?
Call us at 888 336-0683 and we will help answer any additional questions or concerns you may have.
STEP 2- Sign your Application
Please be sure to sign your application and your passport.PLEASE NOTE: The application form does require you to sign in two places. You are required to sign the application on the first page AND on the second page. Make sure your passport will be valid for more than 6 months and that you have enough “VISA” pages to support a visa for India.
STEP 3- Pay and Confirm
STEP 4- Ship to Us
Ship your passport and the requirements along with the order form to us. Please note that the processing time begins the day after we receive the documents. Please notify us prior to sending your paperwork if you would like for us to submit the day we receive your paperwork.
2332 Galiano St-2nd Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33134